Thursday, October 29, 2009

SAVE ME….

SAVE ME….
"written to Her……"

AHMAD, Abubakar Dr

Let this be my story
For I gone one day

To the home behind skies
Where we dream to visit

Let this be me in words
That you read as writing

Let you read my tears
That soaked this writing

I bury thy face in hands
For my eyes are blind

To the world that surrounds me
Which beget blankness?

Like desert full of sands
In the need for wetness

Let me strive to touch star
For the journey seem too long

But I hold you my target
In my eyes you are here

You are the oasis of that desert
You inject life to the died

I here come emptiness
Full of hope to fill the pit

Lend me your embrace
Like a child in suckling

You alone can bail me
From this island on to land

With tears I look on you
Don’t let me face darkness

"I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world. "
Thomas A. Edison
AHMAD Abubakar