Thursday, October 29, 2009

Runaway Queen

Runaway Queen
"Dedicated to runaway Soldiers in my war zone

In my sleep she comes Queen
Handing me throne to rule her kingdom
Taking me to moon alone we talk

In the morning her ghost haunts me
Like a mirage-she tempted my words
For a diver that looks on water


She talks to me like the Night
walking to me as a cat
With her dress like a butterfly

Her smile blinded my eyes
Behold…only her they see.
She alone that exist in me

In her eyes she sleeps with me
Drawing me in to that sea
I sink like a falling dust

Watching her run and left me crying
She blinked me out On a fire
And set me on to that hurt
Am on fire…. Feeling that nasty heat

Let me roost on that nest
For sleep will soon catch mine
In dream I will watch mine
With tear I will hold thee

I swim inside sea of my tears
Hand me a hand that will cross me out
With your hug that embrace me as sky…
.Ahmad Abubakar-Dr

No comments: