Saturday, August 16, 2008

Poems for Soul

EXPLOSION

My tears flow,
Burning the fleshy cheeks
Cheeks -the apple of happiness
Tears scrapping skin
Cutting my flesh
And making deep tunnels
For tears flow like molten Magma
Dropping as beads of mountain rain
My heart cries and disintegrated
Like explosion of nuclear bomb in Hiroshima
Oh my heart!
How dare you explode?
Curse! a battle of confusion
Then the heart touched my heart
Embraced me like the sky to the land
Snagging the me in she!
Hugged as skin wrapped a body
SHE kisses my heart with eloquent speech
Her words are like milk to a baby
Oh my God! what a blessing?
For my soul has been reincarnated
Exhuming the dead in me
SHE the caller to the promised land
The bringer of Joy-tranquility to our heart
Take my words:
“For your heart has arrested mine”
January 2008

‘TAKE A CHANCE’

(After Explosion)
The sun is set
Light emerged at once
Like a razor cut to a body
Must resulted into a dripping blood
O’ the star of my kingdom
“Ya Ruhil Qalby”
‘the begetter of my happiness’
“I have often been afraid
but I would not give in to it”
open your mind, blow the trumpets
“Thee shall not hide such a feeling”
be like a front line War Horse
like a speedy Rocket on course
like the sight of water upon thirst
like the feeling you get in your mind
when my eyes gazed in to your eyes
when my picture appears in your mind
Be BOLD, blow the trumpet !
Put that confidence
It must overpowered other minds

Why are you hiding like a crawling ants !
Come and stamp your legs like a Giant Elephant
This is your time
I challenge your wits
And pass my request
“should the living die
‘Cause the mind is tempted?”
January 2008


Treasure along the way

In my mind,she looks gorgeous.
Cheerful,meekly with behaviours.
Benignant,educatively richious.

Her smile sends me confusious,
am I alive,dead or dormanttous.
It send chemical waves tortous.

Talking to me with dexterous,
soft - eloquent-systemic voiceous,
the accent tone is invicious.

Our manners,attitudes is congrous,
the same mother field as studyous
family of scientist,am I bathous?
Copyright © 2005 Dr Ahmad Abubakar

ROUGH JOURNEY

Gyrating, side walking the car creeps.
Like a cat it moves,
Creaky, the hinge of an old door.
Its engine is a trumpet,
Waving trees are lost from sight

Pungent, smelling of dead bodies
Congested mucus fills my nose.
My ear’s insensitive to touch,
The dusty wind blows us all-
Imponderable sufferings all alone

Complaining of the walk I’m tired,
Meekly myself, I am a pure boy,
Scorched by heat.
Crying bitterly for my soul,
This journey will never END!
Copyright © 2005 Dr Ahmad Abubakar

No comments: